Because each client has to enter an email address before viewing their set, a Session is created. This session allows the client to login in and view the order from multiple locations. It also allows you to see the activity for each set. In addition, you can create minim lists that you output information to regarding that set.
SEE WHAT YOUR CLIENTS ARE DOING
- Click on the "Set" section
- Click on the client set
- Click on the "Sessions" tab
- Click on the email of the client
- Click "Assume User" at the bottom
Output is a quick way to send information/link to your specific clients or the general population. The output tab will allow you to...
Direct link: find a direct link to a set. This link should eliminate the need for a set ID and get the client directly into the set. Hint: they will still have to enter a password (if setup) and an email address.
Twitter & Facebook: send a link directly to your Facebook or Twitter account so your social networking groups can view it. Hint: you can change the message in the "Language" tab.
Bulk email: send a group of people associated with the set a message and link. You can choose preset messages (modifiable in the "Language" tab), select the groups you want to send to, and write an additional message.
For bulk email...
- Click on the client set.
- click on the "Output"
- Select from the drop down the type of output you want to deploy
- Use the drop-down to select a template message
- Decide if you want to include a contact list (read above), and/or the session list (all the people that have logged into that client set)
- Add more email address if necessary
- Type a personal message
- Click "Send bulk message"