A basic set allows you to upload JPG files that are saved as web ready (no larger than 1000 pixels wide or tall). However, because the images are web resolution, this set will NOT allow for digital downloads.
CREATE A BASIC SET
- Login to the Vend admin
- Click the "Set" section
- Click "New" at the bottom of the left panel
- Type a "Set Title" (the client's name)
- Choose "Basic" in the list of set types
- Click " Create Set"
- Click on the set you just created in the left panel
- Click the "Images" tab on the right panel
- Click the "Add Media" button on the bottom of the right panel
- Click the "Add Files From Your Computer" button
- Select the WEB READY images that you want to upload
- Once all of the images have uploaded, click the "Done" button