SPLASH PAGE OPTIONS
- Click the "Pages" section
- Click the "Splash" tab
- Type in your company name in the "Title" field
- Type a "Description" if you want some text at the top of this page
- Use the drop-down to change the "Splash Page View" - Gallery Wall allows you to have images that clients can click on to enter their set. Gallery ID Login is a more classic look and you will have to provide each client with a set ID.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: simply changing the splash page view to "Gallery ID Login" does not protect your sets and images -- at all. It only prevents your sets from showing up on your splash page in a visual list. It is not a substitute for password protection. If you have sensitive data, you MUST assign a password to each set, otherwise they are openly available for viewing to anyone with any sort of intent to do so.
- Use the drop-down to choose how you want the Splash Page sets to be visually sorted.
- Select "True" if you want to hide the image count on the Splash Page
- Select "True" if you want expired sets to be removed from the Splash page
- Click "Save"
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Click the "Terms of Service" tab
- Type in a "Title"
- Type in a "Description"