This page shows you options that you have with this specific template. if you would like to learn how to create pages, click the link below.
All of your images should be cropped, optimized, and saved for the web before you upload them. This will help your product load images as fast as possible. Click the "Watch Video Tutorial" button to learn more about this.
The image sizes below are the sizes use in our demo.
Album Page: Your images can be any ratio. Make the largest dimension 1600 pixels.
Info Page: Image on top - 1600x900. Image on the side - 600x900. You can change the aspect ratio on the Design..Settings tab. Look for Tall infoPage and Wide InfoPage.
Info List Page: Our demo's images are 1600x900 (16:9 ratio) but you can use any ratio you like. Make sure your largest image dimension is 1600 pixels.
Gallery List: Our demo's images are 1600x900 (16:9 ratio) but you can use any ratio you like. Make sure your largest image dimension is 1600 pixels.
Splash Page: Set the images to the same width as the body (any height you want). Our demo is set to 900 wide.
Contact Page: This page does not have an image area.
DESIGN >> SETTINGS / LOGO / BODY / BACKGROUNDS TABS
The video below shares the options in this tab.
DESIGN>> FONTS TAB
The following explains how to upload fonts into your template.
- Go to http://www.fontsquirrel.com/
- find your font, click on it so it takes you to that font's page
- Click the "Download OTF or TTF" button
- Unzip the file
- Go back to Font Squirrel and click the "Web Generator" button
- Click the "Add Fonts" button and uplaod the font file (that you just unzipped)
- Check the Agreement box
- Click the "Downlaod your kit" button (this is the zip file that you will upload to your product)
HINT: if you are using Safari, the zip might automatically unpack once downloaded. This will not work. To change this setting
In Safari go to Preferences > General, and uncheck "Open SAFE files after downloading".
- If you are logged into the backend of your product,
- Click on the "Design tab"
- Click on the "Fonts" tab
- Click "Upload" (make sure you read below to understand how to prepare your font)
- Click "Save"