Manage the design options
1. Click the "Setup" button
2. click the "Design" tab
You have two options for the logo. You can just type out your name or you can upload a logo graphic.
Type your name
1. Logo Font Zip: you can upload a font to display your name in. Please read our font upload guide here.
2. Logo Font fallback: You can also just choose to display your name in a basic Sans Serif or Serif font via the drop down.
3. Logo Text: type your name as you would like it to read.
4. Logo Text Color: Choose a color that your typed logo name will be displayed in.
5. Click "Save"
Upload a graphic logo
You can prepare a graphic as either a jpg or a transparent png and upload it. The logo should be no wider then 1024 pixels or taller then 200 pixels (double the size if you want to display on retina devices).
1. Logo Image: Click "Upload new"
2. Select your file and click open
3. Click "Save"
1. Content Font Zip file: You can choose the font that all of the text displays in. To upload a font, please follow our directions here.
2. Content Font Fallback: If you don't want to upload a specific font, you can just choose the between a basic Sans Serif or Serif font via the drop down.
3. Content Font base Size: this will choose the basic size of the main fonts. Other fonts will automatically adjusted.
1. Logo background color: This is the color that will display behind your logo
2. Splash page background color: this is the color that will display behind all of your client sets on the gallery wall
3. Background Color: this is the background color for the "box" for each client set on the gallery wall
4. Foreground Color: this is the color of items like the text on the gallery wall
5. Highlight Color: this is the color of items like the "view slideshow" buttons
6. Error Color: this will be the color for errors like "Password incorrect"
7. Slideshow background Color: this is the background color for the slideshow
8. Slideshow Foreground Color: this is the color of the icons and other items in the foreground