Add a watermark
1. Click the "Setup" button
2. Click the "Watermarking" tab
3. Use Watermarking Image: If you select “True” this will turn watermarking on. If you select “False” watermarking will be turned off.
4. Watermarking Image: Upload an image you would like to use for your watermark. We recommend a one color logo saved as a transparent PNG.
5. Watermark X Offset: This helps you determine the horizontal position of the watermark. 0 will move the mark left, 100 will move the mark right.
6. Watermark Y Offset: This helps you determine the vertical position of the watermark. 0 will move the mark up, 100 will move the mark down.
7. Watermark Opacity: You can control the opacity of the watermark with the numerical number.
8. Draw Crosshairs: if you select “True”, a one pixel “X” will be drawn over the image serving as a protective watermark.
9. Crosshairs Color: The color of the watermark lines can be determined by the color picker.
10. Crosshairs Opacity: You can control the opacity of the watermark with the numerical number.
11. Click "Save"