Prepare your images
All of your images should be cropped, optimized, and saved for the web before you upload them. This will help your product load images as fast as possible. Click the "Watch Video Tutorial" button to learn more about this.
1. If you are looking for optimum speed, then we recommend that you crop your jpg images no tall or wider then 1200x800.
2. If you are looking for the images to display well on retina devices, we recommend that you crop your jpg images no tall or wider then 2048x1536 pixels.
HINT: Need help learning how to prep your images? Watch these Video Tutorials
Upload your images
1. Click "Sets"
2. Find and click on the set you would like to add images to
3. Click the "Media" button on the right panel
4. Click the "Add Files From Your Computer"
5. Select all of the web-ready files and click open
6. Allow all the images to upload and click "Done"
HINT: you will now see all of your images in a list.