Setup a GalleryList page (ie: the page that looks like a grid of images)
This page is a grid of images. Each image has a title and the ability to link to other pages or external URLs. If you have 9 portfolio type pages, this is a great gateway page to use page to use.
- Make sure to have all of your images sized and ready.
- Click Content
- Click the "New" button
- Title the page (ie: FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions) Hint: you can change it later.
- Select "Gallery List"
- Click "Create Page"
Now you will see the page in the list of the "All Pages" panel on the left
- Click the "Entries" Tab
- Click "New" at the bottom of the panel
- Under "Page Title" enter the first title (this will be the top left box)
- Upload an image under "Assigned Image" that corresponds to that box
- Determine if and where this image is going to link to: Click "Link to a Page you created" if you have already made that page or Type the URL for an external link in the field right below it.
- Select "Open in the Same Window" if it is an internal page. Select " Open in a New Window" if you are linking to an external page. this will spawn a new browser window so that your site doesn't go away.
- Click "Save"
Repeat all of these steps to add more entries to this page.
- Click the "Settings" tab to set up your grid.
- Grid Columns- Here you can select the amount of columns you would like for your Gallery List page to have.
- Heading - here you can give your page a tile ( ie Weddings, Engagement, Families )
- Description will allow you to write a short description of the gallery and can be used for SEO purposes.