Setup an InfoList page (ie: FAQ,)
An InfoList page has a series of items that link together. For example, on an FAQ page, the questions link to the answers. This page has many uses from frequently asked questions, to package descriptions.
- Crop all of your images and save them as webready JPGS.
- Click Content
- Click the "New" button
- Title the page (ie: FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions)
- Select "InfoList"
- Click "Create Page"
Now you will see the page in the list of the "All Pages" panel on the left.
- Click the "Entries" Tab
- Click "New" at the bottom of the panel
- Under "Page Title" enter the first question. (ie: what should I wear to a shoot?)
- Upload an image under "Assigned Image" that corresponds to that question (optional).
- In the "Description", enter the answer to the question
- Click "Save"
Repeat all of these steps to add more entries to this page.