This page shows you options that you have with this specific template. if you would like to learn how to create pages, click the link below.
All of your images should be cropped, optimized, and saved for the web before you upload them. This will help your product load images as fast as possible. Click the "Watch Video Tutorial" button to learn more about this.
The image sizes below are the sizes use in our demo.
ALBUM PAGE: Our demo is set to 9:6. Our horizontal images are cropped to 900x600 pixels and our vertical image are 900 pixels wide with Letterboxing turned on (see example page).
Remember you have the option to set the "Album Aspect Ratio" in your admin under the " Design " tab >>Settings>>Album aspect ratio.
Turn on letterboxing: SETUP>>SETTINGS TAB>>TURN ON LETTERBOXING
Change the body width: DESIGN>>SETTINGS>>SITE WIDTH
INFOLIST PAGE: Set the images to the same width as the body (any height you want). Our demo is set to 900 wide. (see example of sizes)
GALLERY LIST: Set the images to the same width as the body (any height you want). Our demo is set to 900 wide. (see example of image sizes)
SPLASH PAGE: Set the images to the same width as the body (any height you want). Our demo images are 900x600.
CONTACT PAGE: This page does not have an image area.
HOME PAGE: Set the images to the same width as the body (any height you want). Our demo is set to 900 wide.
This template is one of the few that has a special page layout for the homepage. To set up this homepage do the following...
- 1. Click on Content Tab
- 2. Click " New"
- 3. Give your new page a title ie Homepage
- 4. Select the " Homepage " option
- 5. Click Save
You will now see the homepage under you All Pages to the left. Next you will be adding content to your Homepage
These are images that will be appearing in your header area of the Homepage
- Click on Homepage in the left All Pages column
- Select Image List and click " Add Files From Your Computer "
- Once all the images are uploaded click Done.
- Click new and give your page a title ie About, Contact Us
- Assigned Image - click upload new and select one of your pre-cropped web ready images
- Choose the destination of the button: Either click "link to the page you create" and link to one of the pages that you created OR type the URL in the "Enter URL" field if you want it to link to an external site like your blog. Please make sure you enter in the whole address http://www.domain.com
- Choose Where this link opens: Select same window if it is linking to an internal page. Select a new window if you are linking to an external URL.
- Click "Save"
- Repeat these steps for the additional tabs if necessary.
- Click the "Settings" tab to set up your grid.
- Grid Columns- Here you can select the amount of columns you would like for your Gallery List page to have.
- Use Watermark- You can upload a water mark logo under the design tab, this can be used on all of your images throughout the site.
- Show Image Captions - this will allow you to show the names of the photos in your site.
- Auto Start Slideshow will start the slideshow once the page is pulled up.
- Slideshow timer allows you to select the amount of sections between each photo.
- Description here is where you can put content about the site for the homepage. This is also good for SEO
This tab allows you to upload MP3's to your site
- At the bottom of that panel, click the "Upload" button
- Click "Add files from your computer"
- Select your files from your computer
- Click "Done" once all of the images have loaded.
DESIGN >> SETTINGS / LOGO / BODY / BACKGROUNDS TABS
The video below shares the options in this tab.
DESIGN>> FONTS TAB
The following explains how to upload fonts into your template.
- Go to http://www.fontsquirrel.com/
- find your font, click on it so it takes you to that font's page
- Click the "Download OTF or TTF" button
- Unzip the file
- Go back to Font Squirrel and click the "Web Generator" button
- Click the "Add Fonts" button and uplaod the font file (that you just unzipped)
- Check the Agreement box
- Click the "Downlaod your kit" button (this is the zip file that you will upload to your product)
HINT: if you are using Safari, the zip might automatically unpack once downloaded. This will not work. To change this setting
In Safari go to Preferences > General, and uncheck "Open SAFE files after downloading".
- If you are logged into the backend of your product,
- Click on the "Design tab"
- Click on the "Fonts" tab
- Click "Upload" (make sure you read below to understand how to prepare your font)
- Click "Save"