Add an image from your computer
- Click "Posts" in the menu bar on the left
- Find the "Up-load/insert" icons (Hint: Under the "title" field and above the "text field")
- Click the first icon "Add an image" (A pop window will appear)
- Click "Select files" Browse for your image(s) click open (window will change)
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and select "Full Size"
- Click "Insert into post"
Add an image from a URL.
If you are loading an image from a website or different URL select, "From URL"
- Put in the url in the "Image URL" area be sure to copy the entire url
- For "Image Title" make sure to put the title of the image
- Where it says "Alternate Text" this is where you will put what you want the image to be called.
- "Image caption" is where you can add a few words of description.
- Click "Insert Into Post"
For a more in depth " How To " please visit http://wordpress.org