First, you will want to upload the PDF in the file library. To do this
1. Click on the "Dashboard" tab
2. Click on the "File Library" tab on the right panel
3. Click "Upload"
4. Click "Add files from your computer" and upload the PDF
5. Click "Done"
Now you can either hyperlink text to the PDF or link a navigation button to it.
To hyperlink to the PDF
1. Click the "Content" tab
2. Click on the page you want to link it from - HINT: You can make a page that is not linked from the navigation and add the PDF link on this page. It will act like a hidden page but it is not password protected. So anyone that has this link will be able to download the PDF. Also, you might not want to name it or add text that will come up in search engines.
3. Find the text and highlight it with your mouse
4. Click the "link" button (3rd button from the right above the description field)
5. Click the 2nd option called "link to an asset you created" and find the PDF
6. Click "Save"
Link from a Navigation button
1. Click the "Sitemap" tab
2. Add a "New" button or click one an existing button and click "Edit"
3. Click the 2nd option called "link to an asset you created" and find the PDF
4. Click "Save"