To add video to a Album or Info page, please do the following:
- Click on "Content"
- Click on the page
- Under the "Image" tab, click the "Upload" button
- Paste the Yourtube URL in the sideload field
- Click "Sideload"
- Once you get the green check, Click Done
- Find your video in the list and click the icon in the bottom right corner of the image
- Click on the blue timeline to select a frame to use as the screenshot
- Click "Save Screenshot of current frame" below the timeline
- once it reaches 100%, click "Close"
Set up your music
You can upload MP3 files to play on your website. Please be aware, that you can also upload specific MP3 files for Album pages when you set up that page. In addition, under the "Setup tab" you can set the music to mute on the splash page.
Track Listing Panel
- Click "Soundtrack"
- At the bottom of that panel, click the "Upload" button
- Click "Add files from your computer" , select your MP3 files from your computer
- Click "Done" once all of the images have loaded.
(You must wait for all of the images to finish loading before you close the window. Once you click "Done" your files will appear in the panel. )
- Enable: Select "True". This will allow your songs to be played.
- Volume: You can increase the number to increase the volume. (Hint: 50 is a good number)
- Loop: Decide if you want the song list to loop when done playing. If so, select "True"
- Click "Save"