Setup a Contact Form
- Click "Contact"
- Click the "Settings" tab
- Add a title for this page (i.e.: contact us)
- Description: Write something about contacting you like hours of operation, address, phone number, etc.
- Your Website URL (http://...): In the first field, you can add your website address. In the second field, add how the link should read.
- Your Email: In the first field, add your email address. In the second field is what they will see when receiving an email from this system (i.e.: from your name or company name).
- Server Email: You can leave this blank unless you have a Yahoo email address. If you have a Yahoo email, they will give you an additional Server email address to put in the first field.
- Click "Save"
Form Fields Tab
- The form fields tab will allow you to edit what the fields of the contact form say.
- The advanced tab will provide you with the ability to change some of the responses like when a message fails to send.
- The "Email Message Body" is an advanced feature. It structures how the information collected is displayed in your email.