You can now add items to your Social Bar ( this will show up at the bottom of your site )
- Click the "Setup" tab
- Click the "Web services" tab
Sidenote: Everything in this tab is optional.
a. The Facebook Share Thumbnail- this will be the image that shows up to the left of the url when posted to a Facebook Wall.
b. Enter your Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Google+ Profile urls ( ie: http://twitter.com/intothedarkroom )
c. Use Facebook Like Button and TweetMe Button select true ( again these are optional)
d. Your Twitter Username ( turns on the last tweet in the social bar )
e. Use Google+1 select
f. Recent Posts RSS Feed URL ( turns on the recent posts button in the social bar.)
To "Customize" the look of your new Social Bar
1 Design > Settings and scroll to the very bottom
2. Social Bar Height (in pixels)
3. Social Bar Background Color
4. Click the " Fonts" tab and scroll to the very bottom
5. You have 2 more options, Social Bar Foreground Color ( also colorizes recent posts button) and Social Bar Highlight Color.